Thursday, September 19, 2019

Welcome!

Welcome to the NEW GivingNSharing blog. Creatively known as GivingNSharing 2. Lol

This blog will be dedicated to handmade and my thoughts and ideas whether it's handmade, reviews, interviews with other handmade artists and possibly more. I actually intended to originally combine GivingNSharing 1 with the new version but for some reason I'm getting a error message so needed to make up another one.

I'm looking forward to seeing old and new friends in this blog. As most of you know reading is a passion of mine and sharing literacy with families around the world is so very important. I found this neat quote online by Joy J Golliver and it fits my passion so well:

"The meaning of life is to find your gift
    The purpose of life is to give it away."
~ Joy J Golliver

So, remember whether you are reading to your child, spending time with a dear friend or helping a handmade artist support their family you can make a difference in their life by the time you give & the love you share.

You can find me on social media by clicking on the links in the right column in the Welcome section. As many of you know I'm nearly always available. I'm working as a courier now so mostly I will be answering after 3 pm or weekends. =D 

Thanks, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment